We both have a lot invested in bringing your dream to reality, we’re not done yet. Your Vettraino Home warranty promises continued service; standing behind every home we build is another reason why our customers refer us three times more than the industry standard. There are two components to your warranty and we want to make sure you understand both of them completely: The one year Fit and Finish and the 10 year Structural warranty.
1 Year Fit and Finish
Consider this your “Complete Coverage” for everything Vettraino Homes supplied in your new home.
10 year Structural Warranty
Consider this the “Internal” component of your warranty; things like the foundation and framing work. Here is more detail!
- Bowed walls would be covered
- Drywall nail or tap defects would not
- Roof leaks caused by trusses or framing would be covered. Roof leaks caused by shingles or sheathing would not
- Concrete cracking in flat work and foundation walls is normal and some should be expected. Foundation cracks 3/16″ and larger would be covered.
- Foundation leaks would be covered, first by our One-year Fit and Finish warranty then by the waterproofing manufacturer’s 10-year warranty
- While Items like windows, cabinetry, flooring, siding, garage doors, and HVAC equipment are not covered by a Structural Warranty, they may be covered by the manufacturer.
Many homebuilders’ won’t tell you that according building code, Most states require new residential construction receives a 10 Year Structural Warranty We trust what we do enough to stand by it. Vettraino Custom Site Built Homes are all built as though we were building them for our family. These relationships don’t have expiration dates. We would expect to offer nothing but the best coverage in the industry.
No matter what your concern is or how long you’ve been in your home, we’re here to help. So, please call us at 810-626-3224 and we’ll work to assist in any way we can. Complete our online warranty form.